The data collected about you that we process is mainly your contact information, data about your purchases on our site, demographics, location, or other data that we collect directly from you or other sources. This data comes into our possession when you come in contact with our website and by purchasing our products or services. By accessing our website / filling in the forms, the user / buyer agrees to the processing and storing of his data by PhotoGo.
How do we process your personal data?
We process personal data solely for marketing and remarketing purposes to provide you with the best and most competitive services, such as: information about the contents of the shopping cart and the status of the order, information about the offers and promotions offered, setting up a customer data base for statistical processing and marketing campaigns. The processing and storing of personal data takes places only with your consent, at the moment you agree to our terms and conditions. If you do not agree to data storage and processing, we will not be able to offer you products and services.
The site and its owner apply technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
How do I change the agreements already given?
Your agreement, to give us your data can be granted or revoked according to your preferences. If you wish to change your consent for the use of your personal information, all you have to do is send us a mail with this request to: [email protected]
Do we communicate personal data to other recipients?
In order to offer you personalized services or for other legitimate purposes, we may transmit your personal data to third parties such as Facebook or Google in order to optimize and improve our client's entire experience on the site, all for the sole purpose of providing better services and products to our customers.
How long do we store personal data?
Your personal data is stored / processed starting with the date you visited the website / filled in a form on our website / purchased a product / service on our site. This data will be processed in the period in which you are our client, or until your official expression of stopping proccess. You can do this by sending us an email to: [email protected]
What are your rights?
User Rights under GDPR:
• The Right to be informed - We are at your disposal to inform you of the data PhotoGo has stored of you. All you have to do is write us an email at [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible;
• Right to rectification - You can modify or renew your personal information by sending us a mail to: [email protected];
• Right to delete data - we delete your data at your request by sending us an email at: [email protected]
• The right to restrict processing - you can request data processing restriction if you are not certain of the fairness of this process;
• Opposition right - you can oppose, in particular, to data processing that is based on our legitimate interest;
• The right to data portability - you can transfer, your personal data you have provided us, or upon your request, your personal data may be transferred to another operator / service provider;
• The right to file a complaint - you can complain about the way of processing the personal data to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
• The right of withdrawal of consent - in cases where processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent will have effects for the future, processing prior to the withdrawal of the consent remaining valid;
• Additional rights: You can ask for and get human intervention about the processing, you can express your point of view and you can challenge the action.